The Creative Growth Finance Debt Fund, in partnership with Triodos Bank UK, is a £24 million fund providing vital scale up finance to the UK’s most promising creative businesses.
What they offer
- Loans of £100,000 – £500,000
- Capital repayment holiday of 6 months
- Fixed interest rates from 7% – 15%
- Repayment terms up to 4 years
- Initial decision to progress within 3 days
- 5% management fee will be charged on payment of the loan
- Your company must be registered in the United Kingdom
- You must operate within the creative industries (by this we mean; Film, TV, Media, Immersive and Video Games, Advertising & Marketing, Digital & Creative Tech, Creative Software Solutions, Fashion, Architecture, Music, Publishing)
- Your most recent annual turnover must have been at least £300,000
- You must have at least one year of accounts filed at Companies House
The Investment process
- To start your application, please follow the ‘apply here’ link below. This will take you to an eligibility questionnaire. If you meet the minimum criteria you will then be automatically directed to an Expression of Interest.
- In the Expression of Interest we ask for some top level financial information – please complete the spreadsheet linked below and attach this to the online EOI.
- The Investment team will review this information and make a decision within 3 days.
- If your business in suitable, you will then be invited to submit a full application. To complete this you will need an integrated finance model (more details about this can be found in the FAQs) Also included is a version of an integrated finance model below for you to see as an example; management accounts; a sales pipeline and any other information you think might be relevant for us to review.
- They commit to making all investment decisions within 4 weeks
For further information on criteria, and the application process applicants must read the FAQs here