Film production during Covid-19 brings new challenges and further assessment of all filming requests. Please allow extra time when submitting applications.
To apply for a permit, you will need the following items:
- Public liability Insurance – Minimum £5 million
- Generic Risk Assessment
- Covid-19 Risk Assessment
All filming on Birmingham City Council land and property will require a permit. The list below is not exhaustive:
- Public highways & roads
- Pedestrianised areas & public squares
- Parks, playing fields & green spaces
- Council owned land/property & municipal buildings
- Indoor & outdoor markets
- Car parks & on-street parking
- Cemeteries and crematoriums
Birmingham’s Clean Air Zone is in effect, with a charge for high-polluting vehicles. Click here to find out if you will be impacted.