The Performance Short Film Competition is back for its sixth consecutive year! They have five categories and £1,000 for each winner.
THE PERFORMANCE SHORT FILM COMPETITION IS BACK!
Now in its sixth year, this exciting competition is back for 2023, with the winner of each category receiving £1,000 to fund their creative vision. And following the success of last year’s event, they’re thrilled to confirm an exclusive event in a brand-new location to celebrate our finalists.
Performance Film & Media Insurance have played a supporting role in the film industry for more than 25 years, and they’re excited to help create new opportunities for filmmakers like you.
Since they launched this competition in 2018, they’ve helped to fund the creation of 24 short films. The calibre of entries to our Short Film Competition just keeps getting better, so we can’t wait to see your submissions this year.
- Best Comedy Short
- Best ‘Short’ Short (less than 5 minutes in length)
- Best Documentary Short
- Best Horror Short
- Best Drama Short
HOW TO ENTER
To enter the competition, your short film needs to:
- Have been completed after 1st January 2022
- Have a maximum running time of 20 minutes
- Be supplied as a Vimeo link
- Be submitted no later than the closing date: 10th August 2023
- Competition Opens: Thursday 1st June 2023
- Entries Close: Thursday 10th August 2023
- Judging To Begin: Thursday 17th August 2023
- Shortlist Announced: Tuesday 17th October 2023
- Exclusive event to announce the winners: Thursday 9th November 2023
Enter the competition HERE.
Terms and conditions HERE.