Full Fat Television is seeking a talented, tenacious and ambitious Development AP to join our expanding development team working across their factual entertainment slate. The company produces innovative and popular factual content for British and international broadcasters, platforms and distributors.
About the Role
They are looking for someone passionate who has a solid track record in development and who is brimming with ideas. Reporting to the Director of Development, the successful candidate will be responsible for generating and pitching new ideas; writing proposals; designing premium decks and cutting sizzles for a range of broadcasters and genres.
You should have a strong grasp of the TV/digital landscape and an in-depth understanding of commissioner needs.
Skillset and Responsibilities:
- You must be able to originate entertaining ideas that feel relevant, now and must-have.
- You must be a strong researcher and fast writer with the ability to format and structure shows as well as execute entertaining proposals.
- You must have solid experience designing premium looking decks using Indesign/Powerpoint/Photoshop.
- Experience of cutting sizzles is desirable.
- You’ll have a strong eye for talent.
- You’ll have experience of casting experts and contributors for sizzle reels.
- You must be a strong multi-tasker and work well under pressure.
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you. Please send a CV and covering letter with the role you are applying for in the subject line to email@example.com
CLOSING DATE 19th March
Immediate Start. Six months contract.
Full Fat Television is committed to sharing job opportunities with creative, diverse talent working in the industry.
The roles are Birmingham based; however, due to current Government restrictions, we anticipate the successful applicant will work remotely.
If you are happy for us to keep your CV on file, please add the following disclaimer to the top of your CV ‘I consent to you keeping my details on file and distributing for employment purposes.’
Due to the expected high volume of applicants, please note that we will only be able to contact candidates who are selected for interview.