Full Fat Television is looking for an experienced and talented Development Producer to join their expanding development team working across our factual entertainment slate. The company produces innovative and popular factual content for British and international broadcasters, platforms and distributors.
The successful applicant will be a prolific ideas generator with a proven track record of commissioned ideas.
You’ll have an encyclopaedic knowledge of the TV/digital landscape and an in-depth understanding of commissioner needs.
Reporting to the Director of Development, the successful candidate will be highly versatile with an expansive skillset:
- You must be able to originate entertaining ideas that feel relevant, now and must-have.
- You must be a fast writer with the ability to format and structure shows as well as execute entertaining proposals.
- You must have solid experience designing premium looking decks using Indesign/Powerpoint/Photoshop.
- Experience of cutting sizzles is desirable.
- You’ll have a strong eye for talent and experience working with agents.
- You’ll have experience of casting experts and contributors for sizzle reels.
- You must be a strong multi-tasker and work well under pressure.
If you have solid experience in all of the above and think this sounds like you we would love to hear from you and we particularly welcome applications from underrepresented groups. Full Fat is a Birmingham based company; however, due to current Government restrictions, we anticipate the successful applicant will work remotely, therefore we can consider applications from across the UK.
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Six months contract.
Full Fat Television is committed to sharing job opportunities with creative, diverse talent working in the industry.
If you are happy for us to keep your CV on file, please add the following disclaimer to the top of your CV ‘I consent to you keeping my details on file and distributing for employment purposes.’
Due to the expected high volume of applicants, please note that we will only be able to contact candidates who are selected for interview.