Created to support the international film industry and facilitate business and networking for professionals from all over the world, the Marché du Film Online is intended to recreate the market experience in Cannes, with live and real-time meetings! It will take the shape of a closed industry space including:
- Visit virtual booths and pavilions & discover exclusive films and projects-in-progress in online dedicated spaces as if you were in Cannes!
- Organize meetings in a virtual space with professionals from all over the world via the Marché du Film networking app Match&Meet, integrating video calls.
- Attend online screenings – films / project presentations – in about 15 virtual cinemas & enjoy reruns organized in different time zones! The platform will be based on Cinando’s technology with strict security measures.
- Explore the Marché du Film Online programs & conferences: Cannes Docs, Cannes XR, Producers Network, Frontières, Goes to Cannes, Cannes Next, Meet the Streamers, and Fantastic 7 will be reshaped to this new digital environment.
- Join curated Speed meetings dedicated to book adaptation, soundtracks, coproduction… Speed meeting sessions will be programmed to welcome participants from different time zones.
- Discover VR projects with Cannes XR, our program fully dedicated to immersive entertainment, which will present its projects in an environment where films can be viewed with a VR headset.
For more industry information, visit our news page.