- Your film must have been produced within the last two years
- Each film must have a maximum running time of 15 minutes
- Your short film can be any genre – please note we can not accept any pornographic or ‘adult’ films,
- The closing submission date is 15/09/2019
- You can submit your film here to the Performance Short Film Competition.
- See full Terms & Conditions for details.
We will be welcoming submissions from all over the UK. All shortlisted films will be invited to our exclusive finale event in London, held once again at the Aviva Digital Garage in Hoxton, London. The winning films will be screened to a range of our industry partners and fellow filmmakers and will receive their prize packages!
Thanks to the success of last year’s competition, this year we’re able to provide 4 prize packages!
Each of the 4 UK national Prize packages will include:
- £1500 towards your next production provided by Performance
- Kit hire package provided by either New Day Pictures or Promotion
- Script clearance from Reviewed & Cleared.
In addition to the UK national prize packages, one lucky winner will also receive post-production services from Goldcrest. See terms and conditions for full details here. We are also hoping to add to the packages to keep a look out on our socials for announcements!
For Full Terms and Conditions of the Performance Film & Media Short Film Competition 2019, please click here.
For more industry information, visit our news page.