Are you the creative who needs to skill up? Do you have an amazing story to tell across a range of platforms? Does your project need that extra ‘edge’ ? See the opportunity by B3 Creative netowrk below:
What is TalentLab ?
B3’s TalentLab is a bespoke talent development programme for Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) creatives working in film and across multiple platforms (digital storytelling (VR/ AR) , photography, theatre, spoken word and music). TalentLab aims to reach writers, directors, creative producers, artists, digital artists and media creators, helping them to re-assess their professional practice, improve their skills, and give them the confidence and contacts to push their careers and projects to the next level.
We want to take you and your project to the next level and beyond.
Who are we looking for ?
Be part of our cohort group this year if your project is digital art, cross-platform film: shorts to features (fiction and documentary) . Take part in a series of intense development labs this November. Up to 12 projects will be selected for further development and 6 will be given a development commission of up to £1000. You will also get an opportunity to present your project to funders at our B3 Futures industry showcase in November 2019.
• Apply with a short or long form film or cross platform project or a multimedia project which includes moving image as a key component.
• Submit a project appropriate to your level of experience. For example, if you’re submitting a feature idea to us, we need to see a short or evidence of commissioned
work in other areas (e.g. tv, theatre, digital media) that shows that you have fresh, original and unexpected ideas and narratives.
• Non-genre, genre and cross-genre films – drama/comedy/horror/thriller/sci-fi, etc. – are welcome.
How do I apply ?
• You can apply as a writer, director, writer/director, artist, creative producer, or digital artist.
• Read through the FAQs and submission guidelines.
• Complete and submit an online application by Midday on Monday 5th August, 2019.
Apply for the Talent Lab HERE.
For more industry information, visit our news page.