A boom operator trainee is wanted for a HETV production filming in the UK from May 2020 – September 2020. This is a unique opportunity for you to learn from one of the best in the industry
This is a paid position. Applications are open to all, but a special invitation is open to people from BAME backgrounds. Please note there are available positions year-round so please apply for the chance to be added to the shortlist.
- Must have a love and appreciation of sound and want to work in the sound department.
- Does not need to come from a conventional background i.e. does not need experience in film or TV
- Does not need a CV to apply but you do need to show what you have done
- Willing to learn
- Excellent time keeping
- Able to plan ahead
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to listen, take instruction and direction
- Love of sound
To apply, email Judi Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter explaining:
- Why you want to be a boom operator trainee
- What you want to gain from the traineeship?
For more industry information, visit our news page.