2Weeks 2Make It, the UK’s leading music video competition returns to the Midlands for the sixth time this May. Screen Central is once again running it and registration is open.
- 2Weeks 2Make It Midlands 2019 kicks off on May 17th with a half day Music Video Masterclass. This will consist of a series of talks with industry professionals about the art of the music video
- The Launch Event itself is at The Lampworks Studio in the Jewellery Quarter, 7-11PM. There, all entrants will be randomly paired with their music artist, who will all then have 2 weeks to make a video!
- Hand in date for films will be Friday 31st May.
- The screening and award ceremony will be in June (venue TBC)
To enter 2Weeks 2Make It
- It is £50 to enter before 18th April‘s early bird discount cut off (full price £65)
- However, Screen Central members get an additional £15 off, so just £35/team!
- All entrants get one free place (£20 to non-entrants) at the Masterclass session also!
- A refundable additional deposit of £25 will also be due on acceptance, refunded on successful delivery of a final video
If you cannot enter, please support the event online by liking and sharing, or watching the videos and leaving your thoughts.
For more industry opportunities, visit our news page.