Our friends at Creative England are seeking to expand their team in Birmingham. Have a look below at an outline of the role:
Project/ Partnerships Manager (Birmingham)
PT freelancer, 2 days per week, October 2018 to March 2019
Creative England discovers, champions and invests in world-class creative, tech and start-up talent. We nurture our sector through deep regional networks and partnerships. Business support is one of our key strengths and, in partnership with the Birmingham & Solihull LEP, we will be piloting a support programme starting in October 2018 running until March 2019.
We are looking for a part time (2 days per week) contractor to help deliver this activity. You must be a strong project manager capable of developing and running workshops to fit the programme. The ideal candidates will have experience coordinating events with an interest in the creative sector. You will support business development and be an advocate for Creative England in the region. There will be scope to develop this role subject to programme performance and further business development opportunities.
LOCATION: Birmingham central
REPORTS TO: Head of Business Development, Public sector
CONTRACT: Freelance, 1st October 2018 to end March 2019, average 2 days per week
FEE: dependent on experience £200-250 per day
TO APPLY: CV & cover letter to email@example.com by 24th September* *we may close earlier subject to selection meetings*
• Developing workshop content
• Project Management
• Events Management
• Significant experience providing similar services preferably within the creative sector.
• Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and to manage and meet deadlines
• Strong administrative abilities and experience of public funded programmes
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to deal effectively with people at all levels
• Self-motivated, collaborative and engaging
• Excellent attention to detail, and the ability to stay calm under pressure
• Enjoys developing new ideas and strategies with ability to execute
Creative England promotes cultural diversity and equal opportunities for all