Building on the success of the programme throughout 2014, a number of new filmmaking initiatives will launch across the coming year. Some of these will focus on supporting clusters of local film clubs to make their own short films and others will work with individual groups of young people in more informal settings.
Visit the See It Make It page to find out more information on each of the upcoming programmes for 2015/2016.
All of the programmes will include the following features:
• Facilitation by a professional film practitioner
• High levels of youth engagement, empowerment and ownership
• Link to watching and understanding film activities CPD for the teacher/youth group leader/educator
• Activity results in the production of a short film
• Culminates in a celebratory screening or showcase of the films made
Click here to register your interest in following one or more of the filmmaking programmes.
The deadline to register interest is 5pm on Monday 17 August 2015.
See It Make It is our flagship filmmaking programme, matching participating film clubs with a professional film practitioner to support both CPD for educators and skill development for young people through the making of a short film.