*The BFI Statistical Yearbook 2011 was published today, the most authoritative and complete snapshot of the film landscape in the UK.
Selected headlines from the analysis: *
– More people are watching more films across more platforms
– Cinema remains robust during difficult economic climate
– Inward investment is at its highest ever level
– The UK is the third largest film entertainment market in the world
– British stories make up half of the decade’s 20 highest grossing films
The full report is available to read online at statisticalyearbook11.ry.com