If you completed a BFI Academy residential course in 2013 or 2014 and are looking to take the next step in your career, you can apply now for a placement. Students who successfully complete a BFI Academy internship through this programme will also become eligible for Creative Skillset’s Trainee Finder programme, helping them consolidate their experience in the film and Creative Industries.
You are eligible to apply for a BFI Film Academy Internship if you:
• Have completed a BFI Academy residential training course in 2013 / 2014
• Are not in full time education and have no plans to go into full time education
• Are currently resident in the UK
• Can commit to a minimum consecutive six weeks full time training placement (35 hours per week)
Please note: if you are under 18, you will also need to have the consent of your parent or guardian to participate in the programme.
• 1st May: applications open
• From June 2015: internships begin at a range of companies across the UK
For an informal discussion about the programme, or for more information, contact us on 020 7713 9800 or email email@example.com.